The temperature is rising, and summer is rapidly approaching. If you’re in a coastal town, you might have to deal with humid conditions as well.
It’s a great time to travel and relax at the beach. However, it can also be a time of health issues caused by heat, such as dehydration.
Your body can lose more water when you sweat a lot. This could trigger issues like headaches and heatstroke, and you don’t want that ruining your fun. So , what do you do to remain active with the heat? It is crucial to keep hydrated and keep your body hydrated with cold drinks.
The summer drinks are not just a way to keep you cool and hydrated to prevent the summer blues, but they can also make summer more exciting and exciting. Here are some summer drinks that you must try.
1. Fruit Slushies
Fruit slushies offer a lot of variety as you can choose your preferred flavor, such as watermelon-lime, cantaloupe-basil, and honeydew-ginger-mint. The refreshing flavors of shaved ice are great for beating the summer heat. Try at least one of these refreshing shaved-ice flavor this summer.
Ingredients (Watermelon-Lime Slushie)
- 1 watermelon (6-7 lb.
- Simple syrup
- Half cup lime juice (from four limes)
- Lime zest (from 2 limes)
- Cut the watermelon in pieces of 2 inches by removing seeds and the skin.
- Make an easy syrup by boiling 2 tablespoons granulated sugar along with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 cup of water in a saucepan. Once boiled and then let it simmer for about 2 to 3 minutes
- Mix all the ingredients you need, except the melon in the syrup. Let it cool
- Pour the mixture into a cup/bowl
- In two batches, blend the simple syrup in your blender.
- Also, work the watermelon in the blender in two batches.
- Place them in a dish and cover them with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at minimum 8 hours.
- For serving with a fork, smash the ice into huge pieces.
- They can be transferred onto glass.
- Strawberry-Lemon Punch
2. Strawberry-Lemon Punch
Strawberry-lemon punch is refreshing drink for hot summer days. The drink can be made in large quantities, or in smaller portions. You can chill this drink up to eight hours before you serve it.
- Frozen pink lemonade concentrate (1 pack)
- Ripe strawberries
- Coldwater (6 1/4 cups)
- Ginger ale (1 quarter)
- Whole strawberries
- Put the strawberries that have been hulled in 1 cup of water, and process lemonade concentrate in a blender. Continue to process until you get an emulsified liquid
- This mixture should be transferred into the punch bowl
- Mix in the remaining 1 1/4 cups of water, and then mix it in the bowl.
- Mix water and ginger ale and stir.
- Serve the punch with whole strawberries and garnished.
3. Sparkling Thyme Lemonade
Are you searching for the best summer drinks to include on your summer menu? The sparkling thyme lemonade is the perfect lemonade-inspired drink to try.
- Sugar (1/2 cup)
- Water (1/2) cup
- Fresh thyme (6 springs)
- Fresh lemon juice (3/4 cup).
- Club soda (3 cups)
- Bourbon (optional).
- Combine the sugar with water in a small pot
- Bring the water to a simmer over medium temperature. Include the leaves of thyme.
- Once boiled, lower the heat and allow the syrup to sit for up to 4 minutes
- Stir the sugar until it’s completely dissolving.
- Let the mixture cool down and then remove the thyme leaves out of the mix.
- After cooling, pour the syrup to an enormous pitcher. Add lemon juice
- All your club soda
- Serve your sparkling lemonade with thyme over an ice cube (with the addition of bourbon, if desired.)4. Summer Party Punch
Drinks at the beach don’t need to be alcohol-based. Why should we let adults enjoy all the fun? The summertime Party Punch is a refreshing fruity drink that hydrates and rehydrates you during hot temperatures. The fruity drink is packed with nutrients from the healthy fruits you can choose.
- Star Anise (1)
- Caster sugar (1/2 cup)
- Water (1/3 cup)
- Pineapple juice (2 cups)
- 1 cup sparkling mineral water
- Raspberries (125g)
- Blueberries (120 grams)
- 100 grams of halved , green grapes, seedless and unblemished (100 grams).
- Red grapes with seeds that are halved (100 grams)
- Mango sliced and peeled (1)
- Kiwi wedges, made from 2 kiwi fruit are cut and peeled.
- 1 small apple, sliced into slices
- Fresh mint springs (1/4 cup)
- Ice cubes (for serving)
- Lemon slices (for consumption)
- Place 1/2 cup of sugar into a small saucepan. Include 1/3 cup water.
- Stir the sugar on medium heating until the sugar dissolves completely (should not take more than 3 minutes).
- Mix the ingredients together in a pan. Transfer the mixture to a bowl.
- You can also add sparkling mineral water , or pineapple juice.
- Use a large jug and place your fruit as well as ice, and half the mint in it.
- Pour the Party Punch into glasses, garnish with mint leaves and lemon slices
5. Iced Coffee Mocha
A list of the best summer beverages is incomplete without a coffee fix. A perfect summer drink for coffee lovers This iced mocha is incredibly easy to prepare.
- Coffee (1 tablespoon)
- Milk (4 cups or 1 Liter)
- Chocolate powder is a great snack (1/3 cup, 80 grams).
- Chocolate curls or chocolate flakes (for serving)
- Make use of a heatproof jug put in your coffee, and 160 milliliters (2/3 cup0 hot water
- Mix the coffee until it’s completely dissolving
- Then add 125ml (1/2 cup) cold water
- Pour the coffee mixture into an ice cube tray (it will need to fill 12 holes in the tray)
- You can place it in the freezer up to 6 hours.
- Pour the milk into a saucepan and heat at a low temperature.
- Mix the milk until it is warm (40 degrees Centigrade).
- Add the chocolate powder
- Remove it from the heat and stir it to dissolve the chocolate powder
- Pour ice cubes into the glass and serve
- The milk-chocolate mixture on the top of the ice
- Make sure to sprinkle your iced mocha with chocolate curls or chocolate flakes
There are plenty of summer drinks you can choose from, such as fruits slushies, or summer party punch. If you’re in need of some caffeine but wish to avoid a piping hot espresso in this weather, an iced coffee mocha is exactly the thing you’re looking for.